LX CICA – Violence, Empathy, and Neurotechnoeducation – July 5 & 6, 2021
CICA International & Complutense Research Group on Psychosociobiology of Violence: Education and Prevention
On behalf of CICA INTERNATIONAL, it is our great pleasure to present you the 60th CICA International Conference on VIOLENCE, EMPATHY and NEUROTECHNOEDUCATION, that took place at Madrid, Spain (July 5th to 7th , 2021).
In this CICA, there was participants from 3 continentes and 11 countries: America (Brasil, Colombia, United States, Mexico, Paraguay and Venezuela), Europe (Denmark, Finland, Poland y Spain) and Africa (Uganda).
CICA conferences provide an interdisciplinary forum for world-class scientists, diplomats, militia, policy makers and people from many other fields to discuss and exchange ideas on the hottest topics and progress on the field of security and defense and, more broadly, violence, conflict and aggression.
Under this wide title, our LX CICA intends to face important questions such as:
HOW CAN WE PREVENT VIOLENCE?
DO WE NEED MORE EMOTIONAL INTELIGENCE IN THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELINGENCE?
HOW TO BUILD STRATEGIES TO PREVENT VIOLENCE ALONG THE LIFE CICLE?
Consequently, we suggest the analysis of the following main topics:
- Violence & New Technologies: Virtual Reality & Non-Invasive Biometrics
- Affective Education and Emotional Intelligence (EI) to prevent, reduce and eliminate violence.
- Risk factors for violence.
- Post traumatic stress disorders (PTSS)
- Security & Defense actions to stop violent behavior
- and, following the tradition since the beginning of the CICAs, anytopic related to Conflict and Aggression, with a special -but not exclusive- focus on how emotional self-consciousness may reduce the risk of violence.
More and more labs around the world are implementing technology, especially Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Pupillometries and Eye Tracking as positive instruments capable of facilitating more efficient and healthy interpersonal communication.
By helping to look taking perspective from the eyes of the other, we can increase not just Neuromarketing or Neurocinematics, but also an early and deep learning with gamification, for Emotional self- consciousness and an increasing of the quality of life in human interactions.